Image: Nicolas Simon
On Saturday 03 September 2022, the third Fotomarathon will take place in Lenzburg. The Fotomarathon is an initiative of the Fotofestival Lenzburg to harness creativity, meet other people with a passion for photography, take part in a fun competition and discover Lenzburg. Put yourself to the test!
At this event, participants will be given various concepts on the theme of “resources”. They creatively implement these with their camera in a set time at their own discretion. Generous prizes will be offered by the festival’s partners.
- The marathon part starts at 15:00 on 3 September
- Photo submission: online until 15:00 on 4 September
- Start is at the Müllerhaus Lenzburg
- Participants will get to know each other at the start and can exchange information at any time
- The jury consists of Markus Blätter, CEO SWL AG, Raffaele Cabras, photographer and SONY expert, Margherita Guerra, Director Fotofestival, Olga Kuck, Chief Editor WE LOVE Lenzburg
- The Fotofestival jury will award prizes for the best series, the best individual picture and the most original picture
- The award ceremony will take place at the finissage of the Fotofestival on 1 October 2022
- The prizes will be donated by our partners
- The awarded pictures will be published on the website of the Fotofestival Lenzburg
- An entry fee of CHF 30 is charged for participation
- The overall theme of the Fotomarathon is “Resources”.
- There are 5 sub-themes/tasks for this overall theme, which have to be implemented photographically.
- The photos will be taken during the Fotomarathon in Lenzburg.
- The photos will be submitted online
- All photos must be taken and submitted in the correct order, theme by theme.
- The photos must be saved in JPEG format with a minimum size of 1200×1600 pixels.
- There is no age limit
- Closing date: 27 August 2022
- Insurance is the responsibility of the participant
- Costs: CHF 30 (including festival pass)
The 3rd Fotomarathon Lenzburg is exclusively sponsored by SWL AG Lenzburg. Many thanks!