Get to know Lenzburg with a view through the camera. The second Photo Marathon in Lenzburg will take place on Saturday, 19 September 2020.
At this event, participants will be given the overall theme of «Times under Pressure", which they will creatively implement with the camera within a set time at their own discretion.
The 2nd Fotomarathon Lenzburg is exclusively sponsored by SWL AG Lenzburg. Generous prizes will be offered by festival's partners NIKIN and SONY.
- The marathon part takes place from 10:00 to 16:00 in the city of Lenzburg
- Photo submission: 16:00 - 17:00; Apero: 17:00 - approx. 19:00
- Meeting point and end is at the Alte Bleiche
- Catering will be offered at the intermediate station
- The participants get to know each other at the start and exchange their experiences during the following Apero.
- The photos will be chosen by the jury members of the Fotofestival and partner Fototreff. The best picture of the whole Fotomarathon, the best series and the best implementation of the starting number will be awarded during the apero, starting at 18:00.
- An entry fee of 30 CHF is charged for participation
- The Fotomarathon is under the overall theme "Times under Pressure"
- There are 7 sub-themes/tasks for this overall theme, which must then be photographically implemented
- The photos are taken during the Fotomarathon
- The memory card may only contain the 7 photos at the time of delivery
- All pictures must be photographed theme by theme in the correct order
- The photos must be saved in JPEG format with a minimum size of 1200×1600 pixels
- The photos may not be edited, but all functions of the camera itself may be used
- Start, intermediate station and destination must be reached on time
- Participation from the age of 18